The 4 Most Common Types of Work Visas for the United States

Anyone planning to work in the United States who is a citizen of a foreign country must apply for a Work Visa or Permit before he/she is allowed to enter and work in the U.S.A. There are many different types of visas and permits, but here are some of the more common visas: