We have a wealth of experience obtaining a wide range of work-related visas, including:

  • Temporary work visas: H-1B, L-1, O-1, P-1, and Q-1
  • Immigrant work visas: E-1, E-2, and E-3
  • TN visas for NAFTA professionals

We can assist you with obtaining any of these visas, regardless of your nationality or the type of work you will be doing in the United States. We have a team of experienced immigration lawyers who can help you navigate the complex visa application process.

Here are some additional details about each type of visa:

  • Temporary work visas: These visas allow foreign nationals to work in the United States temporarily for a specific job or purpose. The most common temporary work visas are the H-1B visa for specialty occupations, the L-1 visa for intracompany transfers, the O-1 visa for individuals with extraordinary ability, and the P-1 visa for athletes and entertainers.
  • Immigrant work visas: These visas allow foreign nationals to work in the United States permanently. The most common immigrant work visas are the E-1 visa for treaty traders, the E-2 visa for treaty investors, and the E-3 visa for Australian professionals.
  • TN visas: These visas are for professionals who are citizens of Canada or Mexico and who are working in a NAFTA-related occupation.

If you are interested in obtaining a work visa, please contact us to schedule a consultation. We will be happy to discuss your specific needs and help you determine which visa is right for you.

While hiring an attorney is not mandatory to get Canada/ US work visas, our expertise and support can significantly streamline your process and enhance your chances of obtaining a work visa in the United States from Canada. We are reputable and experienced immigration attorneys who specialize in U.S. immigration law.